Monday, April 14, 2014

Conference

Actually  before I come to Canada I had too much stress, because It was most important decision in my life. Actually most important decision everybody. What was that? yes, correct, immigration is most important in everybody life. Because you want change your life, culture, costume & many other things. perhaps after I came to Canada, I hadn't stress Because there are many facilities for newcomers that they provide & adapt for their new life.

One of them was I.E.P( International Education professional ), the IEP Conference is regarded as one of the most innovative and respectful events for Internationally Educated Professional newcomers seeking practical, effective career advice. Very good conference I have ever seen. Although I have seen many good facilities for people, specially newcomers but It was different.

It was 11th annual conference in metro Toronto convention center. There were many parts for educations professionals such as engineering, accounting, healthy programs & financial. So I registered in engineering professionals was near to my field because My occupation is geology a branch of science. There weren't any education professional about earth science so I had to registered in engineering professionals. It was very good day full of experience for me. 


11th annual  I.E.P metro Toronto convention

   

No comments:

Post a Comment