Monday, June 2, 2014

make sentences with 3 - 5 of the new vocabulary words.

1-In according to my experience of passing the IELTS exam And getting a good mark in that you will need to 6 hours study English in a day.
2-When I was in Iran, I applied for registration in a Canadian University for continuing my education.
3-In my home country if you have a criminal record, you can't register for a government job.
4-In my opinion, the government jobs are safer and more stable than other jobs.
5-In my opinion, the politic knowledge is important for human.
6-In my home country, there isn't serious legal for rubber.
7-In my field, I can prepare geological maps for sites.
8-Some jobs are more responsibilities than other jobs. For example, nurses are more responsible than geology.
9-For passing citizenship exam everybody needs to more study.
10-Maple is symbol flag of Canada.

No comments:

Post a Comment