Monday, February 24, 2014

last Friday for sking

Last Friday me and my classmate and my best teacher went to skiing.It was very good time for me. because after a long busy week, I needed to vacation.I learned many things in the ski tripe.such as how can I stop on the snow, or how can I squeeze on the snow. So I get good information about ski. Now I know some things about ski And snow boarding.
I know for starting skin is easer than snowboarding.but in long term snow boarding is better than ski.although in first time snowboarding is more difficult than ski. So I decided to start that day with ski.When you want to stop on the snow you should be make a position like a big slice pizza.I was exited when I learned this important.I met some ski instructor with many experience in ski.One of them was Iranian,  she came from Tehran capital of Iran. After this tripe we came back to home. And I had bad feeling for few days. Because I had many pain bones in my body.Anyway I t was very good memory for me.I will not forget these days while I am alive.thanks God.thanks Joseph.



No comments:

Post a Comment