Friday, June 27, 2014

bluffers park

Actually yesterday was a good day for me because, I founded new friends. There were many students in this place that I haven't seen yet them. Yesterday I understood we have big community in my school. there were three principal reasons for coming to Bluffers park, weather,scenery and food.
In spite of , It was second time for me that I was there but I like that place because, last field tripe I did't know any thing about this place. yesterday I understood more things about this natural park.
I knew about culture of people that they are in my class. I knew bout their foods and lifestyles. In spite of , I didn't like chine's foods but I tired it. I understood chine's foods is delusions.
Weather was very calm, sunny and friendly. So after ling time, I could take sun shower on beach. it was very friendly for me because, my body needed to Vitamin D that I think to get it. However, I enjoyed it and I founded good friend that this will help to my future life that I will have in Canada. Now I have good friends in my new life.

No comments:

Post a Comment